Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HALLOWEEN

Donna and the boys are out filling up pillow cases with candy, so I get a few minutes to type a couple comments. Today was completely chaotic for Donna and I neither one of us got anything done on our list of stuff that's gotta get done.....I've been trying to order some thermals from Cabela's for three days now:-) We both kinda collapse into bed at night then get up and do it all over again. I'll get more done tomorrow. We hope everyone will follow the blog while we are away.

1 comment:

Kathy and Matt said...

Donna and Michael,
I'm so glad you've got a blog. I really enjoy following the journeys of each family's adoption and since we've communicated several times already I'll be following yours more closely. I know what you mean by the time going fast and getting little done on your list. I feel that way everyday. Don't worry, you'll get all the critical stuff done.
Know that we'll be thinking of you and praying for you as you travel to Ukraine. We can't wait to hear about your first meeting with your daughter!