Monday, October 22, 2007

Ukraine here we come

Well it's official we will be spending the Holidays in Ukraine. We bought our plane tickets today. We fly out on December 10th with an estimated return date of January 17, 2007. If we get very lucky we'll be home in time for my 40th birthday. We are running like crazy now trying to get every thing all set in the next 50 days. We love all the comments you guys are leaving.

The boys are very excited. They can't wait to have a baby sister to tackle and Jeremiah is just hoping it means I'll stop calling him my baby ("But mom I'm almost seven. I'm not a baby anymore"). Grammy and Poppy will be very busy while we are gone trying to keep the boys schedules straight. Jacob is playing indoor soccer and doing Boy Scout's, Jesse is doing Tae Kwon Doe and hockey, and Jeremiah is playing hockey too. Grammy will also be filling in for me in the boys' classrooms that I volunteer in. My boss the other day asked if Grammy might also be willing to fill in for me at work. I think that might be asking a bit too much. Well, I guess I should be off and making list nine thousand three hundred and fifty one of what we need to do before we leave.

1 comment:

adoptedthree said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. I thought the baby part was funny too. I always called my DS#2 baby and still do even though I have my little girl now. He is still my baby at 6 years old!!