Thursday, January 10, 2008

Flying in an Airplane Again!!!!

Sorry for the long absence in posting. We got home on New Years Eve and were thrilled to be back with the boys and then I got sick and was down hard for five days before I felt human again. So we have been running like crazy trying to get Juliyana's room ready, clothes for her, new plane tickets, and figuring out how to pack for two in only one suit case. I fly out on the 13th with my friend Helen who has graciously offered to help me out on the last leg of this wild adventure. We are hoping to be back with Juliyana on the 15th. Once all is clear there and we have her I will post pictures and info on the region we are in.

3 comments:

Amy said...

How exciting! I can't wait to finally see that cute little face!

Best wishes on a speedy and happy journey to you!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls!

I hope you have a great and safe trip.

Love to ya both!
Cari

Kathy and Matt said...

Donna,
Hope your flight has gone well. I sent my cell phone # via email.

Can't wait to see you in Kiev!
(can't believe we leave in 5 days!)